LOVE SMS MESSAGES

LOVE SMS MESSAGES


LOVE SMS MESSAGES




Presenting you wide range of user submitted Love SMS that are combined for the online users to browse and select. You can choose your desired Love SMS and send it to your loved ones without any trouble. Checkout our best Love SMS collection, that can represent true feelings of your heart. Feel free to share your favorite Love SMS that you like. Find 2020 largest collection of Love SMS messages at wisheslover.com submitted by user. Express your feeling with some heart touching latest Love SMS text messages of 2020, Love SMS Quotes, Wishes, and Greetings in Urdu, English & Roman Urdu that you can send via text message to your friend & family members in Pakistan.



#  01

You are the best girlfriend and you mean everything to me. You are a gift sent by God that I will cherish and honor.



 

# 02

When I hold you in my arms, I feel peace surround our hugs. I love you and will always be by your side.


 

# 03


Without your love in my life, life is dull and boring. You bring the bright colors of the rainbow to my life, even on the most cloudiest of days. Thank you my love.



Without your love in my life, life is dull and boring. You bring the bright colors of the rainbow to my life, even on the most cloudiest of days. Thank you my love.



# 04


When I see the stars on a clear night

It reminds me of all the reasons you

give me to smile.


 

# 05


I heard that those who

don’t believe in magic

will never find it.

I did and I found you!

I Love You


 

# 06


Something in your smile which speaks to me

Something in your voice which sings to me

Something in your eyes whihc says to me

That you are dearest to me.

I Love You


 

# 07


Do you know that I have a precious gem

with me which is priceless and no one else

in this world has it?

It is You my Dear. Be mine for Life! Love You


 

# 08


If I have To Choose Between,

Loving you and Breathing..

I will Choose My Last Breath To Say

I Love you very much


 

# 09

I asked you to be my fiancée not just because I love you right now. I knelt down on one knee because you are the only woman I have and will, truly love forever and ever


 

# 10


Love your parents

and treat them

with loving care...

For you will

only know

their value

when you see

their empty chair...


 

# 11


I love you so much my dear wife! The perfect decision of my life was marrying you. I am lucky to have you as my wife.



 # 12

I know that we will never be apart, because you happen to live in my heart.



 

# 13


L - Loving u 4 ever!

O - Owing everything 4 u!

V - Very nice person 4 u!

E - Everything sacrificed 4 u!


 

# 14


Every single day that I spend being your wife and mother of our children, I realize how lucky I am to live such an exciting life all because I have you by my side. I love you honey.


 

# 15


My heart 2 U is given:

ØH, do give urs 2 me;

We'll lock them up together,

& throw away D key.


 

# 16


You both are the only one who gives me everything without expecting anything in return. You’re such a wonderful person, and I love you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for everything you have done for me.


 

# 17

You are so humble and caring,

With you,it is a great sharing,

The best life partner that I could ask is you,

Thanks for being the best hubby, a very special thank you!

# 1 

With you in my life, the world seems much happier, the birds chirp a little louder, the sun shines just a little brighter and my heart beats a little faster.




 

# 18

Your smile is literally the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. love my future wife!!


 

# 19

I can’t and don’t want to imagine what my life would be like without you.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOOD MORNING SMS MESSAGES

LOVE SMS